The number of automobile in the world has been increasing, leading to more and more waste tires. These tires, if discarded, will not only pollute the environment, but also mean a waste of potential resource. With the increasing of resources all over the world, discarding waste tires is not economically right any more. Accordingly, 3E RECYCLING developed the tyre recycling plant. This waste tire recycling line can produce rubber granules of desirable size from waste tires for the construction of asphalt road and plastic track. Thus far, more than 40 sets of tire recycling equipment have been produced for our clients, all of whom gave excellent feedback.
Our line of tyre recycling plants is mainly for waste tires with a diameter of 400-3000 mm. The production capacity reaches 200-10,000 kg/h, while the granules' diameter is 5-100 mesh.
Features of theTyreRecycling Plant
1. PLC control system is adopted for the tyre recycling system. The maintenance and operation are quite simple. A production line with a capacity of 3 ton/hour can be just operated by 4-6 persons at every shift.
2. The rubber, steel wire, nylon fiber can be separated automatically and more efficiently by our tyre recycling line.
3. Our tire recycling machines offer amazing effects in energy efficiency. For example, about 550 KWH of electricity is consumed every hour for producing 3 tons of granules from scrap tires.
4. The blades of the tyre recycling plant have quite long service life. They are also economic and can be maintained for many times.
5. The human-oriented design guaranteed operators' safety and gained the national patents (ZL 2010 2 0602082.4 and ZL 2010 2 0602159.8).
Custom tyre recycling plants are available according to your requirements in terms of production capacity and product size.
In addition to our tyre recycling plant, we also have waste recycling plant for scrap car, fridge, cable, battery and pipe. If you need to recycle other scrap materials, you can view the corresponding pages on this website.
3E RECYCLING design and manufacture various shredders and recycling machines, with custom recycling lines and solutions for processing plastic film, PET bottles, rubber tire, scrap metal, municipal solid waste, medical, chemical and industrial waste, etc.